The Atlantis 2 Atomizer is the newest in the Atlantis series. This new model features a new coil system, a cooling system, and an enhanced capacity. These new features provide an enhanced sensation and vapor clouds that are compatible with those of rebuildable atomizers. Some great tips and tricks for using your Aspire Atlantis 2 are:
1. To fill the Aspire Atlantis simply unscrew the bottom cap, and fill with e-liquid. Only fill down the side of the tank and avoid putting fluid in the middle. Once you reach the top of the center post, reinstall the bottom cap. Set the airflow ring by rotating it to your desired setting, and you are ready for a great vape
2. The metal tube in the center of this clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the clearomizer.
3. When unfastening the base to refill the clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the clearomizer.
4. The clearomizer head of the tank can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the tank.
5. It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
6. When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid. This helps maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent leaks.
7. Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one
In conclusion the new Aspire Atlantis atomizer is new and improved. By using the tips written above you can enjoy all the fantastic features of your Aspire Atlantis atomizer.