Bullet RDA by Sparkle is an excellent combination of some amazing features including: heat resistant and heat dissipating PEEK, 303 stainless steel, airflow altering discs, and massive airflow options.The Bullet RDA was designed with PEEK which is a heat resistant material in the Bullets insulator base and in the airflow discs, these features ensure durable and heat resistant platform and severely reduces heat travel from the deck. PEEK is featured in the two airflow discs that are specifically placed and patented in the upper chamber. This creates turbulence and a typhoon effect in the airflow for fantastic flavor and vapor production as well as an extremely effective spitback protection system. The Project Sub-Ohm™ Edition Bullet RDA also features square deck milled negative posts, and a square large posthole no-turn positive post to effectively run the most demanding builds. The Bullet RDA rebuildable atomizer has up to 12 airflow settings and a maximum of over 90mm of area for airflow to the deck. The Bullet features an ultra bore competition top, tapering to the smallest point to an enormous 18 mm. The Bullet RDA was made with the highest quality features and materials for the most advanced cloud chasers.
PEEK Airflow Discs are specifically and strategically placed and patterned to induce a typhoon swirling effect
Vertical Slotted Adjustable Airflow can be adjusted in 12 distinct variations, with a maximum airflow allowance measuring over 90 mm
Ultra bore competition top measures 18 mm
Deck Milled square negative posts and square positive post eliminates spinning
PEEK subdeck eliminates heat dissipation
303 Stainless Steel Construction
Iconic Engraved Logo
Available in: Black, White or Stainless Steel
Diameter - 22mm
Height - 44mm
Weight - 55g
What you get:
Dual pre-made coils
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.