Six miracles Delta 8 benefits you need to know.
Within the herb industry, consumers are drawn to products that meet their specific needs. While Delta 9 is often much more recognized, Delta 8 is growing in popularity by the minute. There are some differences between the two, but Delta 8 may be able to suit your specific needs. Many people are only now discovering the benefits of Delta 8. Continue reading to discover the ways that Delta 8 benefits could change your life.
What is Delta-8?
While most people are familiar with herb extracts there are over 100 different forms of cannabinoids within this miracle plant, including Delta 8. Delta 8 is strikingly similar to Delta 9 because it has psychoactive properties that can make you high. However, the compound is found in relatively low amounts within the plant. This makes it more difficult and expensive to extract and use in products.
A key difference with Delta 8 is also its reduced potency. Although Delta 8 can still cause you to feel “high,” the sensation is not identical to tetracannabinol. Users often describe the high from Delta 8 as a smoother, milder high in comparison to the standard form of tetracannabinol. Often people use disposable or refillable vape carts. However, for some users, this reduced potency can help in multiple ways.
Delta 8 and Delta 9 are almost identical in terms of their properties. But, it is important to note that Delta 8 has weaker effects. For many consumers, this reduced potency is the key solution to all their problems. For some individuals, the high associated with Delta 8 is considered to be much more manageable.
What are the benefits of Delta 8?
Some key Delta 8 benefits include:
- Preventing Nausea and vomiting— Delta 8 has been described as a miracle drug when treating individuals who are receiving chemotherapy. Furthermore, people suffering from Crohn’s disease have found Delta 8 therapy to be incredibly effective towards alleviating their problems.
- Reducing anxiety— Delta 8, much like Delta 9, has been described as an anxiolytic. However, Delta 9 has potent psychoactive effects that have the potential to actually increase somebody’s anxiety if taken at a high dose. Delta 8 on the other hand does not have this risk. Delta 8 is proven to effectively reduce anxiety because the compound binds with CB1 receptors in your brain. If you are looking to relieve stress without extreme psychoactive effects, Delta 8 could be your solution.
- Stimulating appetite— While everyone knows that Delta 9 can give you the munchies, the same rule can be applied to Delta 8. However, this can be an innovative solution for maintaining someone’s health. Those who suffer from eating disorders, immune system deficiencies, or cancer may see benefits.
- Providing pain relief— The CB1 receptors in the brain have been known to reduce anxiety. However, this receptor may also be responsible for managing pain. By binding to these receptors, Delta 8 has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties that can help hundreds of patients.
- Fighting tumors— One unanticipated superpower that Delta 8 has demonstrated is the ability to fight tumors. While there is still more research to be done, a fairly promising study conducted on mice has demonstrated a significant reduction in tumor size when Delta 8 was administered for 20 days.
- Maintaining brain function— While many people associate weed with mental deterioration, this is not the case with Delta 8. A study has attributed Delta 8 to the production of Acetylcholine, which is critical in maintaining cognitive function. More studies are currently being conducted to test the effectiveness of this drug on populations who may be experiencing memory loss.
Studies that support Delta 8 benefits.
There are plenty of studies that have been done to back up these scientific claims. For example, researchers have investigated the effects of Delta 8 on childhood cancer patients in 1995. They found that a statistically significant portion of the cases had overwhelmingly positive results. Not only did treatment outcomes improve, but so did their nausea and vomiting. Interestingly enough, there were no cases of anxiety that were observed with the children because the bodies appear to react differently.
Another study conducted in 2018 served to analyze the effects of Delta 8 on pain reduction. Researchers studied a sample of mice who had corneal injuries and mapped their behavior before and after being given Delta 8. Remarkably, the mice who were treated with the compound showed significant improvement and increased their appetite, as well as their activity levels.
A rather unique study on the effects of delta 8 was conducted in 1977. The goal of this study was to observe behavioral changes in mice to determine how these findings could apply to people. The main findings of this study suggested that heart rate always decreases in those who are given Delta 8. Furthermore, tolerance towards the drug is able to build up very quickly. For this reason, it is important to manage how often you consume the substance. Those who wish to feel its full effects may benefit from a short break once in a while to decrease this tolerance.
It's time to take advantage of these Delta 8 benefits.
While plenty of other observations have been made as well, it is evident that Delta 8 has the potential to change lives. If you or a loved one are struggling with anxiety, depression, nausea, eating disorders, or chronic pain, you should consider incorporating Delta 8 into your lifestyle. Even if you are not experiencing these symptoms. Delta 8 is a compound that can help improve your mood and regulate the way your body functions naturally. You can experience these Delta 8 benefits yourself by incorporating this product into your daily routine.
Wrote by Karen D.