Backwoods Battery Pen Review
This Backwoods battery pen review explains some issues that may occur using this vape pen battery especially recognized for its easiness of use and maintenance. The new Backwoods original cartridge battery features simple functionality, making it a perfect choice for use on the go. Furthermore, since the reviewed device was designed on the base of an eGo battery, it no doubt can be named the best Backwoods original cartridge battery.
Why is my Backwoods pen blinking purple or red?
There are a few reasons why your Backwoods pen might be blinking purple or red. Here are some of the most common causes:
- Low battery: If your Backwoods battery pen is low, it will usually blink red or purple to let you know. Once the battery is fully charged, the light should turn green.
- Improper connection: If the Backwoods pen is not correctly connected to the cartridge, it will often blink red or purple. Ensure that the Backwoods pen is screwed in tightly and that there is no dirt or grime in the connection area.
- Damaged cartridge: If the cartridge is damaged, it may not be able to connect to the battery correctly. This can cause the Backwoods pen to blink red or purple. Try replacing the cartridge to see if that fixes the problem.
- Short circuit: The LED will usually blink red or purple if there is a short circuit. Several things, such as a damaged coil or a loose connection, can cause this. If you think there is a short circuit, stop using the pen and contact the manufacturer for assistance.
If you have tried all of the above and your Backwoods pen is still blinking red or purple, the device may have a more severe problem. In this case, it is best to contact the manufacturer for assistance.
Here are some additional tips for troubleshooting your Backwoods pen:
- Make sure that you are using the correct charger. Using an incorrect charger can damage the battery.
- Do not over-charge the battery. Overcharging can also damage the battery.
- Avoid dropping or damaging your pen. Dropping or damaging the Backwoods pen can cause internal damage, leading to problems.
- Keep your pen clean. Dirt and grime can build up over time and cause problems. Use a cotton swab dipped in isopropyl alcohol to clean the connection area and the outside of the pen.
Backwoods vape pen blinking red
If you're a Backwoods vape pen user, you may have noticed that the device sometimes blinks red. This can signal a few problems, so knowing what to do is essential if you see it. A low battery is the most common reason a Backwoods battery blinks red. When the battery gets below 30%, the device will start blinking red to let you know it needs to be charged. Plug the pen into a charger and wait to charge fully to fix this.
Another possible reason for a Backwoods vape pen to blink red is a problem with the connection between the battery and the charger. This can happen if the charger or charging port needs to be cleaned, repaired, or properly aligned. It is cleaning the charging port with a cotton swab or toothpick to fix this. If that doesn't work, use a different charger or charging port.
In rare cases, Backwoods vape batteries may blink red if there is a problem with the device itself. If you've tried all the above and the pen is still blinking red, you may need to contact the manufacturer for assistance.
Here are some additional tips for troubleshooting a Backwoods vape pen that is blinking red:
- Make sure that the pen is turned on. Some pens have a button that must be pressed to turn them on.
- Check the battery level. If the battery is low, charge the pen.
- Try a different charger. If you're using the charger that came with the pen, try using a separate charger.
- Clean the charging port. If the charging port is dirty, try cleaning it with a cotton swab or toothpick.
Backwoods vape pen blinking purple
A Backwoods vape pen blinking purple can be caused by several different factors. Here are some of the most common reasons:
- Low battery: If your vape pen's battery is low, it will blink purple to indicate that it needs to be charged.
- Loose connection: If the connection between the battery and the cartridge is loose, it can cause the pen to blink purple. Try tightening the connection to see if this fixes the issue.
- Short circuit: If there is a short circuit in the vape pen, it will blink purple. Several things, such as a damaged cartridge or a loose connection, can cause this. If you think your vape pen has a short circuit, it is best to stop using it and contact the manufacturer for assistance.
- Improper charging: If you are not charging your vape pen properly, it can cause the pen to blink purple. Make sure you are using the correct charger and that you are following the manufacturer's instructions.
- Damaged cartridge: If your cartridge is damaged, it can cause the vape pen to blink purple. If you think your cartridge is damaged, try replacing it.
- Defective pen: If your vape pen is faulty, it can cause the pen to blink purple. You can contact the manufacturer for a replacement if you are still under warranty.
If you have tried all of the above and your vape pen is still blinking purple, it is best to contact the manufacturer for assistance.
Here are some additional tips for troubleshooting a Backwoods vape pen that is blinking purple:
Clean the connection between the battery and the cartridge with a cotton swab dipped in isopropyl alcohol.
- Use a different charging device.
- Try updating the firmware on your vape pen.
- If you still need help, contact the manufacturer for assistance.
The Backwoods vape pen battery features an LED indicator integrated into the firing button. The LED blinks in different colors, indicating battery power, the charging process, etc. However, the LED indicator, in addition, blinks if there are some battery issues, problems with cartridge connection, and even short circuits. Each color indicates a group of issues. Use this user manual to identify which issue your Backwoods vape pen battery has.